NSRA - Louisville

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceR&C

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
7/31 - 8/3
Not sure if any of y'all get to this one. If any of y'all get to Louisville for it give a holler. We'll try to get together. Will have both truck & Plymouth there.

A buddy of mine that was coming from out of state canceled (wussy)... I have a guest room available if any of you respectable rodders could use it ;)

Me & the wife will be there all 4 days. 5 if you count Wed the 30th as we'll be setting up an information table that day in the East Hall. While your there, be sure to stop by the USA Cares information table there. Check their web site for more information: http://www.usacares.org/
As it gets closer we'll work out how we can all meet. Me & the wife will be staying in the RV lot for the weekend.

Last edited:
Those of y'all that will be in Louisville next week, maybe we can figure a time & place to get together. I'll be there all 4 days so, almost anytime is good for me.

Am heading to Louisville tomorrow. Anyone that's going to be there this weekend let me know today if possible & I'll PM you my cell #. This way we can maybe set up a time to meet. Maybe all of us RRR's can get together at the same time.
mud & SideShow, check your PM's

-Dave

Well, leaving in about an hour. Will try to post pics throughout the weekend if I have any connection at all. Anyone that would like to get together can check @ the USA Care info table in the East Hall & ask for Dave. Someone there can get ahold of me.

Latest posts

Back