Billetproof Florida 2009 date !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHotRod

Just announced ! :D

Billetproof Florida, March 21, 2009
Big Daddy Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum
13700 SW 16th Ave
Ocala, Florida, 34473

Mark your calendars NOW !!!!

online registration will be up in about a week.

There is a group rate available at the Sleep Inn right next door.
http://www.sleepinn.com/ires/en-US/h...&promo=gglocal

I'll more hotel deals for ya'll soon.

Look for a bigger and better show in 2009.

Just announced ! :D

Billetproof Florida, March 21, 2009
Big Daddy Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum
13700 SW 16th Ave
Ocala, Florida, 34473

Look for a bigger and better show in 2009.

I thought it was fine last year...........I'm in again.

i think this needs to be a 2 day show and no just one day people drive a long way for one day
How about going to Billetproof on Saturday and hit Garlits museums on Sunday? There's a lot to see at both. Another thing, a lot of folks arrive on Friday and stay 'til Sunday morning. Still hot rods to see at the motels.
One day of working a show the size of Billetproof is enough. Most of us were just wasted Saturday night:D Mike

If you guys don't change one darned thing the show will still be perfect. Except maybe have more t shirts available next year. We got to the booth early and they were sold out of lots of smaller sizes already. I know it is hard to plan how many to make, especially on the first year, but we would have bought a few more if they were available.

Some t shirt vendors press them right on the spot and only make as many as needed, just a suggestion.

Don

Hopefully I'll have my new engine in for the 09 Billetproof show. I witnessed Don holding up the t-shirt line trying to find one in his size :D. Unfortunately, I was behind him.:)

Its 455 miles for me maybe i will be finished with my ride and can make it to this one. Sounds like y'all had a blast at the last one.

Whats the name of the motel everyone stayed at last year? i remember most of em got filled up quick so we had to stay in some hole in the wall in bfe!!! it was a sight to see that beautiful lot, id love to be a part of it!

Whats the name of the motel everyone stayed at last year? i remember most of em got filled up quick so we had to stay in some hole in the wall in bfe!!! it was a sight to see that beautiful lot, id love to be a part of it!

The Sleep Inn is the host hotel and is right next to the show. If you tell them you are staying for the Billetproof Show they will give you a discount.

Here's a link...................................................

http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-ocala-florida-FL730?amp;promo=gglocal

BINGO!!!! Got my room reserved. Just need to finish the car on time!!!

Ratty 46

Latest posts

Back