The Blacktop Bash - October 25th - Lewisburg, OH

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Eyed Devil

Devil's Advocate
It's back again!!!

Come join us for our annual show / open house / party extravaganza... Live bands and DJ music throughout the day. Jen-yoo-wine old fashioned HOG ROAST! - Get yer belly full and see some cool rides. Hot rods, customs, motorcycles of all kinds - there's a little bit of everything throughout the course of the day... Check out the shop as well as other vendors and what they have to offer. Two accomplished local tattoo artists will be on hand dishin' out some fresh ink for anyone interested. If you would rather have the art on your ride than on your arm, painters & pinstripers will be working throughout the day as well. Lots of door prizes and cool junk to give away, and of course there is always some rubber sacrificed to the gods of speed... This is a fun, laid-back type of event open to anyone who wants to come out for a good time. Nothing required but bringin' yer ass and having fun... See ya there!

posterDone2.jpg

Hey Ron, Benny here. Met you at the Spin Out.

Lewisburg is about 20 miles west of Dayton on old Route 40. Very close to I-70. Yeah it's a small town, but we pack 'em in! :)

You should try to come out if you can. We always have a blast.

blue eyed devil, if were coming down 75 out of toledo what exit do we use? or do you know of a better wat from toledo? thanks, dp1

Dogpatch, If you come down I-75 you will take I-70 west towards Indianpolis. Take exit 14 for Lewisburg / Rt. 503. Take a right off the exit and go throught town. There is one 4-way stop with a flashing light - go straight through that. Next is a stoplight intersection at Rt. 40. Take a left onto Rt. 40 and we are about a mile and a half up on the left. Can't miss it! If you need anything else just let me know. Thanks!

It's tomorrow folks!!! Looks like the weather is going to be good for us and everything will go as planned. Gonna start roasting the hog tonight, so get ready! See you all tomorrow!!!

Latest posts

Back