SEMA 2008- whos in?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopshopcustoms

Ill be there all week. I now of few of you asked so.....

got some more info on how to sign up if you all want to attend my seminar at the SEMA show.. You need to be registered already but you go to this page and search for my name. When it brings up the seminar just added it into your plans.

Love to see a bunch of 'yall there.
Its Thursday 8:30-10:00am. Called 'Supercharge your backyard Business' -(which in English means how to go from working in your backyard for pals to actually making a living at this stuff)

BRING COFFEE!

http://sema.experient-inc.com/SessionSearch/Default.aspx

I'll be there all week for the show. Only my second time to SEMA. I was overwhelmed the first time, like a kid in a candy store, not sure where to go first. Hope to have alot of fun.

SEMA

I would love to go there. A couple months ago I was seriously considering it. Now it's like shutting off a light switch. Nobody is spending any money anymore so things have gotten so tight. But there is next year for me. I also built a set of bomber seats for a company who is building a Marcel body 29 Model A p/u that will be there so it would have been nice to see it. Anyway, next year!

Latest posts

Back