Turkey Run! Nov. 27th-30th... who's goin'?!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
humm, would like too, dont know yet, Tripper you could stop by and pick me up on the way by:D, Tracy

Blade,
Better brush up on u're jumpin' skills... I'll open the door for ya as i breeze by!!! Ask my family... the old Tripper hardly ever slows down on a roadtrip!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Daytona...

Tripper..are you really going..? I am looking at our Holiday work week and we dont work Wednesday until Monday of the following week..? Gastrick you going to..? I am trying to book a flight right now..MAN I need some R&R in the sun..!!!!:D It would cool to see someone from here down there.How would we get a hold of each other..?

Tripper..are you really going..? I am looking at our Holiday work week and we dont work Wednesday until Monday of the following week..? Gastrick you going to..? I am trying to book a flight right now..MAN I need some R&R in the sun..!!!!:D It would cool to see someone from here down there.How would we get a hold of each other..?

Coffinmaker,

Last year we met next to the Speedway where they have evening activities. If you are going, PM me before you leave and I'll give you my cell phone number. I'll put up a diagram of last years meeting location on the thread I started on the main board titled " Daytona Roll Call" It also has photos of the cars we'll have there to make us easier to spot. Hope you can make it.

Look forward to seeing you again too Wildchild.

i think i can tie a rope to the over pass on I-10 and jump just before you get there swing right in to the open door:)

We have our room reservations confirmed, can't wait. Gastrlck, we are staying at the Ramada where you stay this year. Hope cheap(er) gas prices stick around till after TR.:D

Don

We have our room reservations confirmed, can't wait. Gastrlck, we are staying at the Ramada where you stay this year. Hope cheap(er) gas prices stick around till after TR.:D

Don

I hope you hoodlums don't get us kicked out of the hotel :D. Should be a good time.

Latest posts

Back