"Gibbs Brand" This is a Great Product!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

I just wanted to update everybody on a bare metal conditioner and water proofer that was suggested by DMW56 and several others on here. Gibbs Brand Penetrating Oil & Metal Protectant is a fantastic product if you have never heard of it before and need something like this. I needed something to protect my brand new rat rod frame from the elements since I don't have a garage and I didn't want to immediately primer it or paint it. The guys suggested this product and so I bought two 24 oz. cans online and sprayed one can of it on my frame. Well after four weeks of outdoor storage and alot of rain, the frame looks great! :D NO RUST WHAT SO EVER!!! :D I'm sold on this stuff and I just wanted to let everybody know how it's working. I'D HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TRY IT! It's only available online.

I bought mine from www.getgibbs.com It only took three days to get here too.

Thanks to everyone who recommended Gibbs Brand!!

Thunder1

I was given a half can by a friend and soon went and bought a case. GOOD STUFF. It is a great penetrating lube too. I use it on my cheap Chinese pot metal mirrors.

I posted this in another thread, but figured it fits here too. I just used 3 cans of Gibbs on my 48 Olds to see if it winterizes it. I haven't done anything with this car and it sat in a shed for 10 yrs, so there is a lot of heavy surface rust. The car will be outside unprotected all winter. Guess we'll see what happens.

Latest posts

Back