intuder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twin13kustoms

Banned
this is"was" my 1997 suzuki intruder i built the bike was in wreck and the front end was ripped off including the neck,i replaced the backbone and downtubes with single 2" tubing,4"up-6"out,had to rake the front end to 40deg,forks are 6" over because when i pulled the bike off the frame neither tires were touching the ground they were 4" off the ground the rear struts i made didnt work either so i had to use those harley rpogressive 13"shocks on the back to get the rear 5" off the slab,harley 5-gal tanks-drag bars,took off what was left of the pipes used the front part only and welded harley back pipes on them,the guy i sold it to took it to the a.b.at.e show in dallas and took 1st place,oh alligator with ostrich iron cross.i learned alot from this bike like not to work for someone else.i will post other pics of why when the pics get devoloped and my experience with this particular shop:cool: stay cool

Attachments

• Picture 191.jpg
    Picture 191.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 32
  • Picture 192.jpg
    Picture 192.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 193.jpg
    Picture 193.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 199.jpg
    Picture 199.jpg