mig/tig combo deal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtRatsSpeedShop

ok so lookin around to see what welding setup i am gonna buy with my enlistment bonus and i came across this http://store.weldersource.com/k24031.html now i have been a welder/fabricator for just under 4 years and have used alot of diff types of welders. stationary mig,tig,stick. portable mig,tig. air, water cooled tig. suitcases, you get the pic the works... ok i LOVE miller i was never really a fan of lincoln dont know why just pref i guess but this set up is quite convenient and pretty well priced so i wanted to know some oppinions on it what do yall think. have you use it? you know what i wanna know so let me have it..

thanks in advance

drss

I think if you stick with any of the major manufacturers like Lincoln, Miller, Hypertherm or Hobart you're going to get a good quality machine. I have owned both Lincolns and Millers and have used Hobarts and some others. I did buy a cheap import brand once that never did work right and I'll never do that again.

I don't think you can wrong with a Lincoln. I have an Lincoln arc welder that's probably 40-50 years old and it works just fine!

ya cool i was thinking when i buy it im gonna buy the tig torch, foot pedal and water cooler. well thanks guys it was helpful i shoyuld have this one somewhere around july (if i dont get stationed overseas)

Latest posts

Back