u joint questions,

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
hey guys need some help in a bad way,, i used a f4 1951 trans in my truck, and i am about ready to get the drive line together, i have to use the yoke on the trans and the yoke the end of the drive shaft,, i wasnt going to use the drive shaft yoke, and use a ******* yoke to the s10 drive shaft,, but the size of u joint from the trans was really big and no one could match it , with a size with the s10,, so i build me a drive shaft , well i thought maybe it would be easier to find a ujoint to just replace the old one, but i cant find anyone who sells a u joint for the f4 ,, does any one know thedifference or someone who might know where i can find it,, the u joint has spicer wrote on it, i looked at the spicer web page, and they dont list none of the product applications,, just the producte,, guys i am almost on the road ,, please ,, i am getting excited about drive it ,, thanks Tex

Give this a whirl, dennysdriveshaft.com they have quite a bit of info on joints and sizing/measuring etc. Sniper

Give this a whirl, dennysdriveshaft.com they have quite a bit of info on joints and sizing/measuring etc. Sniper

thanks guys
after i posted this i found a place called chucks trucks llc, they say the 3/4 and the 1 ton have the same u joint,, adavance list the part for the 3/4 ton and says it will fit 40 to 1960 1tons, , it figure when i rack my brain to find something i give up ask for help and then boom i find it , maybe i should give up earlier and find it faster, :p:D

Latest posts

Back