New Toy...Merry Chrismas to Me!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Just made a deal on a new/used bike I found on Craigslist. 2008 HD Dyna Fat Bob FXDF. It has only 1055 miles on it, Dark Blue Metallic, and Screamin Eagle slip on exhaust pipes. I go pick it up Saturday. I can't wait to bad it's 30 degrees out.

fatbob.jpg

FEATURES
130 mm Front Tire with 'Big Block' Tread Pattern
180 mm Rear Tire with 'Big Block' Tread Pattern
49 mm Front Forks with Black Lower Cases
Aggressive Twin Headlights
Black Powder Coated Frame
Bobtail Rear Fender with Chrome Supports
Braided Brake Lines
Doublebarrel 'Tommy Gun' Style Exhaust with Dual Mufflers
Fat Bob™ Fuel Tank
Machined, Slotted Disc Wheels
Sport Style Front Fender with Painted Brace
Integrated Turn Signal Controls
6Speed Cruise Drive™ Transmission
Rubber Mounted,1584cc Twin Cam 96™ Electronic Sequential Port Fuel injection (ESPFI)
DualDisc front Brakes
Internally Wired Dragstyle Handlebars
OnePiece, TwoUp Fat Bob™ Seat

NICE

Hey, are you kidding me,.. you get a bike and you are going to let a little cold weather keep you from taking it out? If the roads are not icy and snow covered take it out, your face will thaw by spring,....

Hey, are you kidding me,.. you get a bike and you are going to let a little cold weather keep you from taking it out? If the roads are not icy and snow covered take it out, your face will thaw by spring,....

That's just it, it has been snowing and is very icy. Supposed to be clearing up this weekend when I go to pick it up.

a garage full of beautiful muscle cars........a recently completed, totally cool ratrod........and now a harley..........man what a miserable life you must lead......... LIKE TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH ONE TO DRIVE TODAY!!!!!!!:D:p:D

congrats on the bike - looks like fun!

HRP

a garage full of beautiful muscle cars........a recently completed, totally cool ratrod........and now a harley..........man what a miserable life you must lead......... LIKE TRYING TO DECIDE WHICH ONE TO DRIVE TODAY!!!!!!!:D:p:D

congrats on the bike - looks like fun!

HRP

Thanks! Well, I had to sell a couple of things to get this so there wouldn't be any payments.

Thanks guys. Weather looks like it will be clear this weekend. But highs in upper 20s where I'm picking it up at and 2 broken ribs. I am not going to ride it for 3 1/2 hours, thank you very much.

I haven't even had a chance to really ride it yet. Don't like riding in the snow!

Haven't even had it outside so I can take some decent pictures of it yet. I don't really like the look of the sissy bar backrest on it. I had to put it on so she doesn't fall off the back.:rolleyes: Good thing it's removable.

20081223_1.jpg

20081223_2.jpg

20081223_4.jpg

20081223_5.jpg

Nice Ride

Got yourself a nice set of wheels there Don - - just be really careful when you check and add oil to oil tank, if it just has a rubber push filler cap - - they have a tendency to shoot the filler cap out along with a lot of oil if over filled when ya grab a hand full of throttle - - Trust me - - it makes a real mess -ha ha - - Keep it rubber side down

Latest posts

Back