electric water pumps

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tap out the water holes in the SBC electric pump to recieve hose connections. If you ever want to put it back on a SBC you simply unscrew the hose connections.

In other words a SBC electric pump can be used as a universal electric water pump

I have been doing a lot of reading on this subject and its quite common to find a water pump at a marine store. I have seen several different types used.

Back in the "olden" days we used a Jabsco Water Puppy 12 volt pump on our gasser. They are still available. On eBay too.

Now this is some helpful info. Thanks bros

rat-rod-cool4.jpg

Just tap out the water holes in the SBC electric pump to recieve hose connections. If you ever want to put it back on a SBC you simply unscrew the hose connections.

In other words a SBC electric pump can be used as a universal electric water pump

Whoda' Thunk It! you just saved me beaucoup duckets, money, cash, paper, dinero, dollars, bucks, dough, bills. loot, coin. Thank You!!!!! I was going to get an adapter to mount it to a hemi the kit ain't cheap.

I have been told that the electrics to move alot of coolant.That they were better suited for race cars.

I guy told me that when he gets stuck in traffic that it would run real hot.

i have learned over the years when running eletric waterpumps that running a thermostat always run the coldest one u can get , also with a eletric waterpump u can run a smaller raditor just for the factor of on how much water it moves , my 36 dodge pickup has a 440 dodge and a raditor out of a 89 buick somer set and i run the csi electric waterpump and it never gets over 190 degrees and thats driving in town for a couple hours on a warm day

Latest posts

Back