Farm bobber

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrecker55

picked this up last weekend from my neighbor for free. Honda Cb500/4, been putzing around with it this week, maybe john deere green with yellow wheels. What you think, am I demented or what?

Attachments

• ratbike 011.jpg
    ratbike 011.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 92
  • ratbike 012.jpg
    ratbike 012.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 62
  • ratbike 013.jpg
    ratbike 013.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 74
  • ratbike 014.jpg
    ratbike 014.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 47
  • ratbike 015.jpg
    ratbike 015.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 60
Now that would look right smart in JD colors, kerosen lantern for a headlight, maybe a stuffed racoon ridin on the tank. You could have "The Cornpone Special" a real parade vehicle if I ever saw one.:D:D Sniper

Or what! Great start but if it's a farm bobber, where's the plow? :eek:

ISore

Where's the plow?! I grew up on the farm - where's the 2" angle iron? :D Seems like every farm-engineered project had some angle iron welded in somewhere!

I like it!

Not sure JD green/yellow is the way to go, but if you get the actual paint, it's hard as nails. Might be biased though, I grew up on Olivers, Fords, and IH.

Last edited:
Where's the plow?! I grew up on the farm - where's the 2" angle iron? :D Seems like every farm-engineered project had some angle iron welded in somewhere!

I like it!

Not sure JD green/yellow is the way to go, but if you get the actual paint, it's hard as nails. Might be biased though, I grew up on Olivers, Fords, and IH.

Would 2" angle be stout enuff 4 my 3 point hitch?

Latest posts

Back