OK south coasters - Lonestar Round Up is comin' rat up!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Lonestar Round Up... a really ratty car show up in the Tejas hill country is just 3 weeks away... April 17,18 & 19th. It's a really big show & gettin' bigger every year. It's put on by Steve - The Beatnick who's a big car freak & owns the Continental Club in Austin - a showcase for incredible musicians at unbelievably low prices... dancing all nite. Friday night is cruise night & all kinds of cars from all over the place show up & put on an awesome show. This usually goes on till the wee hours then the big show is on Sat... be sure to bring a tent as the 'ol Tejas sun is HOT!!! Then it's off to cruise again all Sat nite. Sunday morn... those that can drag out from last nite head out on a beautiful hill country cruise by the lake for breakfast. This is a GREAT time & a great show... be there or be square!!! (Hope I didn't ramble on too much!!!)

Continental Club
http://www.continentalclub.com/

Lonestar Round Up
http://www.lonestarroundup.com/

Here's a picture of the old Tripper from last year... I get there *early*, get a good shady spot & set my tent up under the trees!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 32
Tripper,
You have to get a place in the shade....... or you put off a glare

Flatster,
Tell me!!! The 1st year I didn't have a tent & there wasn't a cloud in the sky! I got SO sunburned... even my scalp was brite red! I suffered for over a week & could barely sleep... that's when I bought a tent!

BoB

you guys should try out our So-Tex Showdown too. $35 registration nets you an event shirt, dash plaque, and bunch of free goodies, not to mention the chance at a trophy and contributing to an Auto-Tech scholarship for local kids.

Latest posts

Back