Honda CB Chop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevecvash

here is my cb750 that i bought for 1000 and rode home
DSC01221.jpg

rode it about 3 months and heard a tapping coming from the top end, the cam broke off at the end, so i replaced it and the things it rides on (dont know the technical name)
then after another 3 months or so i got tired of it being stock i cut it up and gave it some rake and a hardtail
DSC01305.jpg

and after some cleaning up and assembly
13.jpg

:D
here is the link to my photobucket page of the build
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...vecvash/Cb750/
one day i plan on taking it back apart and cleaning/painting it and get a better tank and seat but so far i only have 1500 in it

that thing is sick, i just did some work on a buddies bobbed hardtail 75 cb550 and have been really considering building one.

thanks for all the complements, i have pulled the tank off and begun narrowing the it 1", welding a real gas cap neck on, making a real seat with leather and some shape with the english wheel. Im gonna pull the drivetrain out and the other little stuff to clean some welds, paint the frame, replace some bad leaking gaskets on the motor ,clean the forks up and polish them, and make a box for the electric stuff, holy crap i gotta lot of stuff to do!:D

Latest posts

Back