NSRA Louisville

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BruceR&C

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!
This huge show is a local one for me. 10,000+ cars/trucks of all types saturate this whole area. Now, is anyone planning to come to the Bluegrass for this?

Wowwwwww!!!!!

This huge show is a local one for me. 10,000+ cars/trucks of all types saturate this whole area. Now, is anyone planning to come to the Bluegrass for this?

BR&C,
WOW!!!! 10,000 cars/trucks!?!!?! Man... that is incredible!!! I would love to go... when is it?

BoB

Ooops,,,looks like I forgot an important detail in my post:eek::eek:,,,the dates.
That's what I get for trying too much in one day. Thanks for catching that Gastrick.

Kool, I mite try & make that!!!

BoB

If you do let me know. It'd be cool to meet you & anyone else from here that may go. That's the main reason for such hard work on the truck. Would love to take it this year.

Earth to BoB... come in please!!!

If you do let me know. It'd be cool to meet you & anyone else from here that may go. That's the main reason for such hard work on the truck. Would love to take it this year.

Wow,
I have really lost it!!! Didn't realize that is like 1 week away! Probably won't b able to make that but would really love to! I'll see if I can nab some cheap plane tix!

BoB

You stay at a hotel or camp ?
Tho I'm only an hour south I stay from Wed thru Sun at the fairgrounds

No i stay at a hotel 10 minutes from the fairgrounds. The guy that split the room with me backed out so i will be alone. I book the place for a week so i can get a low rate of around $39 a night otherwise i think it's $65 a nite. I'm taking off tomorrow morning.

We stay in the RV lot. The convenience for us is great. We can stay as long as we want daily plus, the wife can go ther when she's tired of cars & parts :rolleyes: . Also, don't have to hassle w/ traffic on 65. And lastly,,, I can have a cold one or few if I wish. Oh, which hotel you stay at ? Curious as one of my co-workers moonlights as a bartender @ the Holiday Inn. Hope to see you there .

Latest posts

Back