My 63 Panshovel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasketgoons

Here is a pic of my 63 Panshovel I put it into a rigid frame last year stock rake no stretch it's an 86" motor with S&S internals a 4spd kick only,open belt and jockey shift,2 under wideglide.Hope you guys dig it!:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4384.jpg
    IMG_4384.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 294
:D I LOVE those style of bikes. Looking at the "choppers" of today, they all look alike to me. Your's stands out in the crowd!!!! Love it...CR

Another shot of the 63

Here it has the Larosa saddlebag on it now It has a mousetrap setup which I go back and forth between that and jockey can't decide? Lol :D

Attachments

• IMG_4380.JPG
    IMG_4380.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 139
Thanks Guys!

I appreciate all the comments I have built quite a few over the years but it is nice to hear some great feedback ! You know yourself we are all our own worst critics! :cool:

Found 1

will get more up though! This is a 97 Springer that I put together this bike was a screamer my buddy Jersey Dave did the paint for me in exchange for a steak dinner and a couple of beers. I really enjoyed smoking 95" twin cams with this slightly tweaked 80" evo.

Attachments

• 97 Springer.jpg
    97 Springer.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 69

Latest posts

Back