new guy from ireland

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nunattax

hi guys my name is chris im from ireland.this is my 38 chevy pu.
newthread.php
and
newthread.php
.this will be a driver,so good brakes and suspensions.cant wait to get it finished.more photos of my build at (www.hotrod.ie ) .slan for now

Last edited:
Welcome to the RRR. I have been in your neck of the woods . Went to shannan and dublin and hung out at some pubs with a couple of friends. Good luck with your truck.

im further south than shannon or dublin.hope you enjoyed your trip thanx for your comments ,im enjoyin the site.ive been to florida enjoyed the trip but very hot got friends in naples and madison alabama.over n out nunnatax

I love that truck! My first truck was an 1937 1/2 ton Chevy. This old guy my dad knew gave me his truck. I was 14 at the time. I drove it home. (about 6 miles) It didn't have much power, so had to drive in 1st gear all the way. Found the head gasket blown between #2&3 and #4&5 cyls. Man I wish I had that baby back. Keep up the good work.

truck

old dude glad you like the truck.i was lookin for something a way from the mainstream.not too many over here heard of two in the uk and one in holland.are there many left over there

Welcome to RRR! I was surprised to read you sacrificed a Vette.
well it all came down to time and money.had a rebuilt motor all the goodies and i wanted that rear end.vette needed more cash invested andi couldnt afford to build both at the same time.when the rod is finishedi should get around to doing the vette.theres only one 38 in these parts and loads of vettes around here.

Welcome to RRR. Nice truck! I spent some time in Carlow in the mid 70's in the Braun plant. Beautiful countryside. Glad to see the hot rod scene in Ireland is growing.

Latest posts

Back