Before and After

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrod401

Here is my before and after of my 29 ford mode A rat!!! I had the wheels sandblasted and powder coated and added white walls! let me know what you think!!![cl[cl[P

rat 2.jpg

rat 5.jpg

Thanks

Hey guys thanks for the replies! I kind of like the old look too so I kept the spare tires! I don't know about the caps though, these wheels went from night to day so I kind of want to show them off! Maybee if I can find some newer ones then probably but for right now I'm going to show off them off!

The wheels came with the car, I'd like to know what car or truck they belong too

That looks like a coupe made out of a roadster. I would like to do the same with my roadster, so could we have more pictures and maybe the history.

Very nice.

I'll contact the Orginal builder to help you out, I merely did a new floor, bomber seats, wired up new gauges, changed the air intake, full tuneup, sand blasted the wheels and put whites on and obviously added some miscellaneous things to make it mine! The Orginal owner was super cool he builds these all the time and he's from upstate New York! I wouldn't want to take credit for the work he put in!

So I'll contact him to see if he has pics from the build mercury Mac

Latest posts

Back