41 Ford build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho Kustoms

Whats up guys n gals,Just picked up a 41 ford and a 46 nose....heres the start.....

Picture093-2.jpg

Picture094-3.jpg

Picture095-2.jpg

Picture096-3.jpg

Picture097-3.jpg

way cool man since i got mine i notice them here and there, alot of people mistake my truck for a scout and they get all ****y and ask my why i lowered a scout!::::::::::::retards:::::::::::: but i have wanted to see a lowered scout and that one looks tits! oh yeah good luck on the 41 too!

Psycho, is that a IRONMAN 210 your running beads with?, thats what I use now at home, now that my shop is closed for good and all the Millers are gone. FWIW, upgrade to a Miller M-25 gun, first thing I did, nice upgrade, that 100 amp stocker just dont cut it in a machine like ours. Uses the same tips too. Check out e-bay if your ever looking for a M-25, got mine for like $135 New in the original box, the local welding supply wanted $378 plus tax, I dont think so.

Psycho, is that a IRONMAN 210 your running beads with?, thats what I use now at home, now that my shop is closed for good and all the Millers are gone. FWIW, upgrade to a Miller M-25 gun, first thing I did, nice upgrade, that 100 amp stocker just dont cut it in a machine like ours. Uses the same tips too. Check out e-bay if your ever looking for a M-25, got mine for like $135 New in the original box, the local welding supply wanted $378 plus tax, I dont think so.

thats the gun i bought with the welder....stocker never even made it into my shop!:D...what i should really say is that when the welder came in there was no gun so Cranston Welding gave me the M25 and the welder for 1320.00

RIDE-ON, I installed the diverter valve kit with mine, I have a 3035 Miller SpoolGun for aluminum MIG welding. AL welding with the mig is not for the faint of heart though, and its only good on the thick stuff. I usually only get to use it when the neighbor wrecks his boat trailer. He's never heard the phrase-"dont drink and launch".

Latest posts

Back