Don't see these much around here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallfoot

He's rockin' the "Nuttin Special"!
https://ocala.craigslist.org/cto/d/willys-ace-aero-deluxe-sedan/6321411142.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• 01616_4cAEbwbcbBB_600x450.jpg
    01616_4cAEbwbcbBB_600x450.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 157
Yeah, pretty rare. They didn't make a lot of them to start with, and I think they were pretty much prone to rust. One of the last Willys cars before they quit making cars and concentrated on Jeeps and trucks only.

I like the body style. If it had two fewer doors, I could see a gasser project. Probably best that it is far far away... :D

love them

i have always wanted one of them but never had the money when i see them. there are a couple of them a few miles away from me now, (both more doors) i have a '47 willys jeep and a '33 coupe and a '33 pickup body and possibly building a '40 pickup someday. i would love to have an aero with a late model 4 banger and use it as a daily driver. i have a '53 henry j gasser daily driver and thought about another stock one for dd too. just can't build them all. as far as the doors go, most cars can be made into a 2 door with a little work. why would that scare us. look what we do with what we build now.

WANT!!

OK i could do fun things with that car... wow that sounds perverted. neat small cars and the extra doors don't bother me... too bad i'm broke.

between the more door and the tudor at modelthaven.com you could really have something.

Latest posts

Back