Dallas Area - New Years Day Carshow

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmel

Dallas area car club The Concrete Lizards is hosting their annual New Years Day car show at Taco Casa in Garland at I-30 and Broadway. Usually a pretty descent show. Last year they had 180+ registered cars.

Its an open show with proceeds going to Jonathans Place.

Hope to see some of you there.

Do you know what time this is going to kick off? Looking to make it down there been cooped up and need to get out and play.LOL

Damn...sorry, didn't see post in time. Was a good turnout though. 150+ registered cars, and the Taco Casa owner walked the lot and counted 60+ cars that weren't registered. 200+ cars on a pretty cold day.

Not bad!!!

Did you have a car there? There was one like your avatar there.I came out with the class winner in ratrods sorry we didnt get to talk.

Attachments

• 2011-01-03 18.04.48.jpg
    2011-01-03 18.04.48.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 11
Did you have a car there? There was one like your avatar there.I came out with the class winner in ratrods sorry we didnt get to talk.

Yeah, i was there with my '27. I was wondering who won...wasn't sure what car. Which one do you have?

Fun Fact...I took the photograph on your trophy.

Sweet...I watched you drive in. Was a great show. Its usually held at the Dairy-ette off Ferguson, but I believe the owners have been sick and/or the show outgrew the lot. I miss the feel of the show at the burger joint...but parking here was much better.

Just wished it was warmer...driving roadster there at 8;00an when it was 32 degrees outside was hell.

Glad somebody here made it out...even happier that somebody from here won something...too bad we couldn't meet up. I'm sure there will be plenty other oppprtunities though.

Latest posts

Back