New Luxury Muscle!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
Hi Guys!
I'm still around been an incredibly busy last couple years. with lots of stuff going on. Some good and some not so good. One good thing that happened is I sold my Camaro and CTS and bought a Cadillac CTS-V. This thing is great! LSA engine stock 556 hp 6 speed auto, Recaro buckets and all kinds of stuff.
Currently this one is making 560 rear wheel hp @ 11psi, Kooks headers, smaller blower pulley, ported throttle body, cold air intake, huge inter cooler and pump.

Love those little cars! We've had two of them. The first one we bought, the salesman is trying to explain to my wife (the drag racer) how to shift a six speed. She downshifted to first and then proceeded to boil the tires thru first second and half of third gear. Then she shifted to fourth, looked back at him and says O.K., I think I got it now. He didn't try to give her any more lessons. LOL! :)

Nice! These are my favourite CTS-V to date, I'd love a sedan but up here they're still quite expensive and with our winters, not practical. I have enough summer-only toys.

I hope you really enjoy it, they are awesome!

Latest posts

Back