Fox 1 sports will suck bigtime

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't watch much TV anymore, but Speed was one of my favorites when I did. I care nothing about "Pro" sports, who wants to watch a bunch of grown men running around playing with a child's ball? Not me! And I don't give a rats a$$ about Nascar and it's bellybutton cars, either.

Maybe somebody will see the vacuum and start up a new channel like Speed. Heck, if they can bring back "The Nashville Network" from the dead, there's no reason that Speedvision can't be brought back!

Wonder what will happen to all the Speed Channel shows? [S

I'm really going to miss Fast and Loud, NOT!

Zipper

Great, another channel to show eleventeen hours of fooseball.:mad: TV is getting way out of hand. The wholesome family channel is nothing but teenage sex and fighting anymore. Where is Sheriff Andy Taylor when we need him? :(
Tim

They took the Speed channel away from us "economical" subscribers of Bright House. Have to pay up the next tier to get it now. I guess it's a good thing it's changing, now I won't be missing my favorite shows - because they won't be on anymore!
SUX! :(

the only thing i watch on espn is nhra. if it wasn't for that i wouldn't watch that channel either.

I just went to SpeedTv.com and left them my opinion of their money hungry tactics. And on Aug 18th, I'm calling DirecTv and cancelling that channel. What a bunch of crap. Baseball...............................and SOCCER!!! What's this world coming to??

Here I come to save the day!!!!!!!!!!

Great, another channel to show eleventeen hours of fooseball.:mad: TV is getting way out of hand. The wholesome family channel is nothing but teenage sex and fighting anymore. Where is Sheriff Andy Taylor when we need him? :(
Tim

Oh.....you said Sheriff Andy.....

Attachments

• how-to-draw-mighty-mouse_1_000000002878_5.jpg
    how-to-draw-mighty-mouse_1_000000002878_5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
That explains why it seems like there has been no new programs for a long time. Gearz has been on Spike TV for awhile up here. I will miss Unique Whips as the key to custom cars are 36" speakers.

Don

This blows! Me and my youngest son used to watch Speed a lot. Monster trucks after school, Gears and My Classic Car on the weekends.

Latest posts

Back