31 Ford Vicky, Rock Crawler?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead

Skull Master
I am at it again.
r78743.jpg

Okay guys, I am back from Moab where the buggy was a lot of fun, and a huge hit with a few thousand people. It is funny to be out on the slick rock, and have other offroaders give you the "thumbs up" just like when I have a rat rod out on the street. Last June, I bought a buggy from a friend, that needed a few things, but was a good deal just for the parts it had on it. It was a single seat, old competition rock crawler. I took it out on the trails and it proved to be very capable. But it was boring. My son and I were talking about how to re-build it, and he said we should look into the measurements of the Speedway 31 Body. I photoshopped a picture of the plan, and fell in love with it. A few minutes after the truck dropped off the body, we had it cut in half, and a few hours after the truck left we had a plan on how to get all to fit, and were well on our way. Moab Easter Jeep Safari was coming up in a few days, so we had a deadline to work towards. I got the body mounted, and gave it a paint job, with time to spare.

I got new tires and a grill, and some other upgrades and went to Trail Hero in Western Utah. more fun times.

Attachments

• 31 buggy3.jpg
    31 buggy3.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 31 buggy sand .jpg
    31 buggy sand .jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 31 buggy quarter .jpg
    31 buggy quarter .jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 25
  • buggy grill.jpg
    buggy grill.jpg