Just what I need... another car!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
My bud's son is selling this barn find '62 Chev for $3500. I hope to see it tomorrow or sometime this weekend. Original 283/powerglide. It runs & drives but brakes need work. Love these cars & think my wife might enjoy it too! Supposedly very little rust & if it's decent I expect it to be in my shop shortly! Also has a clear title!

BoB

Attachments

• 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 63
My bosses dad has one sitting behind his house. I tried to get it but he wont sell his lawn art. Love that car.

I grew up on those. Only bad wreck I was ever in, mom got head-on at night in a 62 when I was about 13. That 283 powerglide is a nice cruiser and they usually get good mileage, low 20s if you drive soft. One of my buddys in high school had a sweet maroon 62, 250 horse 327/4 speed. Loved that car.
Is this a power-pack or a 2 bbl.?

nice ! agreed these are nice cars .. super cool cruiser's. bud of mine had a 62 .. another had a 61 .. both wish theyd kept em

tell you what if Mrs Tripper doesn't want it , and your so distraught you never want to see it again ,, and the only way to do that is send it overseas.......
let me know....

good luck hope it works out for you both

So, did you get it? Is it decent? More pics? Love those old cars! :)

SS,
It was just too much work for me at present. I've always wanted one but it would take me several years to get it on the road & I decided to double up on the ones I'm already working on instead! My buddy's son really wasn't that interested in selling it & has now decided to keep it himself!

BoB

Latest posts

Back