28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful !!!! Looks like it was made for it...:rolleyes:[cl[cl
Really nice work Dozer.... thanks for sharing, you make it
look easy......;)

Thanks fbp

looks fine from this side of the globe too :cool:

Thanks Dutch, I wish I could watch and learn looking over your shoulder for a week or so.

That project sure turned out nice cant wait to see it with gauges in there. Very nice Glen

Thanks Bro

The dash is turning out awesome! I'm pretty sure I don't have the talent or patience for a project like that. :D

Thanks Animal, you nailed it on the patience part, I had to rebuild the buck after getting impatient and beating on it too hard.[S

Thanks Dutch, I wish I could watch and learn looking over your shoulder for a week or so

hah Dude youre more than welcome but half the time I dont have a clue what I`m doing. However, we could try make some scrap and have a pint or two in the evening lol :D

hah Dude youre more than welcome but half the time I dont have a clue what I`m doing. However, we could try make some scrap and have a pint or two in the evening lol :D

That sounds good other than the commute

Nice work Dozer. Dash is gonna be 1st class. :D

Thanks Bman

How are you going to keep it from rusting? Or are you?

I'm thinking of a sanded bare metal surface, with a satin clear coat.

Satin should be good. I wouldn’t want it too shiny, my Lincoln dash has a lot of chrome on it, the sun hits it just right and your instantly blinded!:eek:

Reality is you can't just pick up the tig welder for the first or second time for that matter and weld light gauge steel with great results.:rolleyes: The dash turned out all right but I'm sure Bonehead would puke then giggle. But its done and I did it.
I used an old set of gauges out of a boat to mock up the dash.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Gauges 001.jpg
    Resize of Gauges 001.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 64
  • Resize of Gauges 002.jpg
    Resize of Gauges 002.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Resize of Gauges 003.jpg
    Resize of Gauges 003.jpg