Little Sleeper....sort of...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, FBP!

I'll be honest and say, your rebuild makes me cringe. I spent some years in the RV business and I don't miss it at all... rotten wood, s*** tanks and toilets are a few of my least favorite things!

Great job! [cl[cl[cl

Did they ever make one of these that didn't leak? Mine is on the E350 chassis, and the "attic" over the cab has leaked over the years and rotted the wood. Going to have to re do it one of these days if I keep it, but don't have time right now. Dread even starting on it.

I redid a 16' canned ham a few years back for a friend, had to rebuild the entire rear end and re plumb it, what a job. Then they let somebody borrow it, they backed into a tree, tearing loose the corner I had just fixed. :mad: I wouldn't fix it again, it eventually rotted away. It was going to have to be torn down to the floor as it had rotted soft spots in it, and the walls were built on top of the floor, so it all would have had to go and start new, too much for me.

Nice work, looks better than new [cl
I'm guessing a little slow on the gettie up [S

HA.... yep.. I have run 65 on the interstate, but if it's very windy
have to drop back to around 55...and you better make sure no traffic
is coming when you pull out;)

Thanks guy's, hope to be able to enjoy it for a few years, hey you
never know you might see me going through your town....ha:D:D

Love it. I would have jumped on it too if it came up for sale around here. I currently have two campers, sone small one and a 20 yr old 33 year old bumper pull that is on a lot on the coast. It just needed flooring, went with Pergo similar to yours. Now if I could just find an old Bambi to tow with my rod...

Wow very cool man. A job well done!

My dad is rebuilding a 60s silver eagel bus right now. It was already converted but it is in need of an updated!

Thanks for sharing!!

Little update....

254945000_874326146549274_1617696280201436093_n.jpg

256715958_2963411367252187_3291103559180187213_n.jpg

What's this power thing you speak of.....:rolleyes:;)

22r Four banger....

You do know a 231 Buick V6 will almost bolt in don't you? I put one with a Saginaw 4 speed in a 78 Toyota pickup that I had bought new. Had twice the power of the 22R, but with the stock 4:11 rear it wound up pretty tight, a T5 5 speed would get the RPM's down for highway use.

My E350 Fleetwood is still sitting in the back yard.:( Looked at it the other day, can't decide to fix it, part it out, or sell it. Too many other projects in the way right now...

Wow! That's a nice, clean rig.

Thanks bobw, but I have to admit worse paint job I've ever done... cheap paint,junk gun and way to much humidity... oh well it's a 20 footer, it'll work for the camp ground crew...;)

You do know a 231 Buick V6 will almost bolt in don't you? I put one with a Saginaw 4 speed in a 78 Toyota pickup that I had bought new. Had twice the power of the 22R, but with the stock 4:11 rear it wound up pretty tight, a T5 5 speed would get the RPM's down for highway use.

Funny thing Bam, just happen to have one with alum. intake 450 spread bore with a 350 turbo....not so funny they've been sitting in a buddy's garage for over 30 years both were fresh at the time....:eek:

Latest posts

Back