The Roofus Special

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! where did you find those? off the shelf part?

I can't remember off the top of my head if Jaguar and MG had the same spline size for their wheels. I think they did. MG ran 14" and 15" and I think Triumph and Jag had 16". I bought a pair of MGB's for $100 last year and they are both wire wheel cars....

They are actually from toyota fuel rails. The bushings that keep you from overtightening them. I am basically just using them for the holes. They will be buried in weld.

A turn for the better!

[cl

All the disappointment I had when I heard you were not going to complete this project was worth it.

I can't wait to see how it turns out!

-Chaz

[P

There is far to much creativity in this build to just walk away. Soldier on and see it through to the end. You will not be disappointed. We all see it.

Don't sweat it. The Roofus owes you nothing at this point and will cost nothing to sit there. I haven't touched my 50 in almost a year, my Datsun in almost 2 years nor drivien my 69 Chevelle in 7 years. [P

While I don't disagree with you guys, you really have to ask yourselves...is work on the Roofus really worth delaying the LandScraper?

I, for one, cannot answer this question.
-Chaz

While I don't disagree with you guys, you really have to ask yourselves...is work on the Roofus really worth delaying the LandScraper?

I, for one, cannot answer this question.
-Chaz

...or the Fargo/Dodge....or my daughter's FJ40....or.....

Latest posts

Back