Pain

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully i don't have any pain to speak of 73 but, my wife has had two spinal fusions and a valve enplaned in her brain to drain fluid, the out come is constant pain. She swears by CBD oil and eatables. :D
Calif finally joined the 21 century last year and things are easier to get, not cheap but if they work price doesn't matter. [S

Thank you again to all those who have responded and offered valuable information. It seems after only a week, that the smoothies my wife and I are making using anti inflammatory foods is helping a bit. Maybe it's refraining from sugar. Whatever it is, I hope it works.

Today was the first day I did anything in the garage. While I was brazing a couple little pieces together, a 4 foot piece of 3/16" wall 2" by 4" rectangular tubing that was leaning against the welding table decided all on its own to slide my way. It came down on the top of my foot which immediately swelled to twice its normal thickness.
A trip to Urgent Care for xrays proved no broken bones. I do have a world class bruise. The foot is wrapped and in a motion limiting boot.

Jeez Bob ... it seems that lately if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all. Hope the foot heals up quickly and you find something to relieve your other pains.

Hoping you'll feel well enough to make the trip to Eau Claire at the end of the month.

Yes Larry, I'll be in Eau Claire the end of the month. Should have the two carb on the dragster. I won't be driving though.

Pretty sure I'm going to get some of that oil. Funny, I found myself listening to the Grateful Dead on You Tube tonight.

Pretty sure I'm going to get some of that oil. Funny, I found myself listening to the Grateful Dead on You Tube tonight.

Maybe you're going hippy on us. LOL!

The weather forecast doesn't look to promising for the Fallout. Hopefully it will change in the next week. If it is raining on Saturday and you decide to stay home, perhaps we'll start back early and try to find you for a visit on the way. With your permission of course. We do drive past your home town but I would need an address or phone number to find you.

Latest posts

Back