28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I'd make sure you have extra clearance for the bags. More than you think you need. I have had chafing on my chevy from the mustang ii suspension. It has plenty of clearance or so it looks like when air up.

It's getting closer!!!!

Looks Great!
You guys are light years ahead of me when it comes to changing out front suspensions. Although I am contemplating a sub frame swap for the Dodge if it ever reaches that point.[ddd
Torchie

Nice work.
The farther back the engine sits in the chassis, the less of a bag and air pressure it takes to lift it.

Thanks Guys, I worked on clearance for the bags, I think they are good now.

On to something different, I need different wheels for the rear, as far as offset goes, but still needed to widen the fenders. After two plans that would have bit me in the butt, I took the spare set of fenders from the second car and by staggering the cuts on them compared to the original I ended up with an inch and a quarter wider fender.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Rear fenders 001.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 001.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Resize of Rear fenders 002.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 002.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Resize of Rear fenders 003.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 003.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Resize of Rear fenders 004.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 004.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 132
  • Resize of Rear fenders 005.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 005.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Resize of Rear fenders 006.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 006.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Resize of Rear fenders 007.JPG
    Resize of Rear fenders 007.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 134
I hear ya on that - winter is hard for us to get anything done on our project (we work in our patio). We have flooring ready to install, but spray glue is best used when it's warm outside! So, we have to wait until later in the spring.... until then, we did drive it to my company Christmas party Saturday! First time it's been ''out''. It drives great and we are stoked for spring to come....

I hear ya on that - winter is hard for us to get anything done on our project (we work in our patio). We have flooring ready to install, but spray glue is best used when it's warm outside! So, we have to wait until later in the spring.... until then, we did drive it to my company Christmas party Saturday! First time it's been ''out''. It drives great and we are stoked for spring to come....

A place to work is not the problem, the only thing I seem to use the shop for this winter is storing the keys to my work truck.:rolleyes:

Plugging away gets us there Dozer. :D

It does so thanks

Just been collecting parts, and watching the dust build up on the car.[P

I haven't even been collecting parts lately.:( I think i must be part bear, all I want to do in this colder weather is hibernate. :rolleyes:
Walked by my car this morning, it's starting to turn green on the part that's sticking out of the carport from the oak tree sap. When I do get it going again, it's gonna need a good scrubbing.....

I haven't even been collecting parts lately.:( I think i must be part bear, all I want to do in this colder weather is hibernate. :rolleyes:
Walked by my car this morning, it's starting to turn green on the part that's sticking out of the carport from the oak tree sap. When I do get it going again, it's gonna need a good scrubbing.....

I hear ya Bama, blew a little dust off the car, then had to open the windows and turn the fan on to blow the dust out, problem is it was -10c

A little progress running boards bent up and fitted the drivers side.

Attachments

• Resize of running boards 001.jpg
    Resize of running boards 001.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Resize of running boards 002.jpg
    Resize of running boards 002.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Resize of running boards 003.jpg
    Resize of running boards 003.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Resize of running boards 004.jpg
    Resize of running boards 004.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 24
  • Resize of running boards 005.jpg
    Resize of running boards 005.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 23
Well I screwed that post up, some how made it duplicate and only got one pic enlarged.:rolleyes:

Got a really good deal on the 23 circuit wiring harness.

Latest posts

Back