I love my LS3 too!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
LS motors are definitely the wave of the future. Incredible HP/incredible torque & pulls from idle to 6600rpm redline! 625HP @ the crank! [ddd

BoB

Attachments

• LS3.jpg
    LS3.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Frontrunner.jpg
    Frontrunner.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 72
  • installed.JPG
    installed.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:
I know, you can get unGodly hp out of them and for cheap. My Son Dan is threatening to put one in his Fox Mustang drag car, but his Brother says he will disown him. :D

Great motors though.

Don

Ok.....lose a brother.....gain an LS....

I know, you can get unGodly hp out of them and for cheap. My Son Dan is threatening to put one in his Fox Mustang drag car, but his Brother says he will disown him. :D

Great motors though.

Don

Tough decision....LOL...:D

My Son Dan is threatening to put one in his Fox Mustang drag car, but his Brother says he will disown him. :D

Saw a YouTube vid about a year ago where a guy ripped the motor outta his BMW M3 & jammed in a LS3 to make it faster! Laughed my butt off!!!

BoB

PS: I eat M3's, M5's & AMG Merc's for breakfast (not to mention soccer moms)! It's called... American Muscle!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

Saw a YouTube vid about a year ago where a guy ripped the motor outta his BMW M3 & jammed in a LS3 to make it faster! Laughed my butt off!!!

BoB

PS: I eat M3's, M5's & AMG Merc's for breakfast (not to mention soccer moms)! It's called... American Muscle!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

There's two BMW's around here with LS engines. One looks stock and runs like a scalded cat. The other is a drift car style, so it's pretty rough but it's sweet!

I want to rip the TBI 350 out of my '91 suburban and transplant an LS motor so bad I can almost taste it.........

Latest posts

Back