Plasma made easy.........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
You know how we like to make tools.....................Here's something we put together to make plasma cutting a little easier.
100_2290.jpg

The standard cutting tool is set into this "tool".........
100_2291.jpg

You can see the plasma tip in this shot and the four rollers the tool rides on.
100_2289.jpg

There's a trigger in one of the handles...........pull the trigger and look into the welding lens and start cutting....................I have cut 2" steel with this set up.........I also use it on aluminun a lot. I have posted this on other sites but this is for those that havent seen it yet. It makes life a lot easier........

Can you remove

I was wondering if you can remove the tip so you can get into tight places? I think it is a really cool idea working on bigger and more open spaces but what about the smaller and tighter places? I also like it because I hate wearing a helmet all the time!
Don

That looks like a great idea. Frankly, I'm not too fond of our plasma cutter. I'm still sporting burns on the top of both feet from hot sparks going down my socks. :eek: I've started using a cardboard shield to hide behind when cutting steel with it. Not sure if I have it adjusted wrong or what, but that baby throws hot molten steel all over the place.

Don

Latest posts

Back