Thoughts and prayers requested

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Guys, I’m not much at this, but my wife needs all the good thoughts and prayers she can get. Two weeks ago she tested positive for COVID-19. The quack Dr she saw sent her home, no meds, no shots, nothing. Told her to take Tylenol or ibuprofen for her fever, said there wasn’t anything else she could do but tough it out, and if she got too sick, she’d put her in the hospital. BS! I told her to go see somebody else, but she didn’t. Finally yesterday, she let me take her to another DR, he admitted her to the hospital. She is still COVID positive two weeks later and now has double pneumonia. This is on top of her already having COPD, sleep apnea, and is diabetic. She’s having a hard time with her sugar, they are trying to get it down as well as treating the pneumonia. She said he told her they would probably do the plasma antibody treatment for the Covid as soon as they get the other stuff stabilized. He said he was going to try and keep her out of the icu. It sounds like he knows what he is doing, I wish she had of went on and seen him sooner. She’s still alert, I talked to her a short while ago, but is having a rough time of it. Good thoughts and prayers will be appreciated.

Bobby

You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I know this covid-19 is a real disease. It's just crazy how it affects people differently. Keep us updated

I'm sending you and your wife, good thoughts Bama.
Most of my doctor visits have been successful, but I had one that made a big mistake and it cost me an awful lot of 'quality of life', so I know what you're talking about.
Good Luck, Mrs. Bama.

Latest posts

Back