New to this forum

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

61 gasser

Hello, my fellow rodders!! I am 56 years old, and was Born, raised & probably die here in McAllen, Tx.(GOD WILLING). I have been in the racing business since 1969, and still holding on (deleonauto.com). I have had many, street rods as well as drag cars in the last 40+ years and currently working on a "gasser/ratrod/street freak" 1961 E100 econoline pickup. I will post some pics in the next day or two. I searched for a "ratrod friendly forum" after getting frustrated with the 'HAMB'URGER forum . So here I am!!

Welcome, My dad Has a 61 econorod they are Fun trucks not many left most young people thinks its a van cut down. this is a fun site.

Welcome fellow Texican. Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in. We love gassers & we'd love to see what ya got! :D

BoB

here's a picture of my truck in progress.
PB151978.jpg

THAT is very COOL. I like those,my son has always been drawn to those vantrucks since he was a boy.And welcome to the site.

Yes sir we are lol...........ate there the first time in the early 80's at the original location downtown, ha never made a trip back without making a stop for a great meal, must be nice to enjoy that all the time :cool:

Awesome truck also.....need more info/pics please :D

[
Awesome truck also.....need more info/pics please :D[/QUOTE]

Well its got "three" pedals and a six cylinder, for now. I plan to put in a 5.0L and auto trans after I use it for at least a summer. What do you guys think about "SATIN BLACK" with pinstriping ? Also the zoomies aren't just for looks. I am plumbing a flamethrower system with a remote control. Gimme some ideas & thoughts on my project. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back