Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH AT WALMART.....

71230355_10219940560174697_2500419828179795968_n.jpg

Ya know, that kickback safety locks the chain from turning but the way the bar hit him in the head, he probably still spurted a little red juice...

Ya know, that kickback safety locks the chain from turning but the way the bar hit him in the head, he probably still spurted a little red juice...

I've seen a larger version of it the video and it was stepped through frame by frame, reversed, and enlarged by a lot of people. It doesn't hit him, it stops on the roof. If it hadn't the momentum would have kicked it into his face pretty hard - even though the chain stopped it woulda left a mark. As is, the only marks are probably in his undies.

The guy filming probably records him every time he picks up a tool and wonders how he manages to stay alive.

../.. holy wood chips batman !! that was close!!! thinking he was lucky not to fall off the chair !! (?) with a live chainsaw!

Attachments

• duck.jpg
    duck.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 44
One morning 3 South Carolina good old boys and 3 Yankees were in a ticket line at the Spartanburg train station heading to Columbia for a big football game. The 3 Northerners each bought a ticket and watched as the 3 Southerners bought just one ticket among them. "How are the 3 of you going to travel on one 1 ticket?" asked one of the Yankees. "Watch and learn" answered one of the boys from the South. When the 6 travelers boarded the train, the 3 Yankees sat down, but the 3 Southerners crammed into a bathroom together and closed the door. Shortly after the train departed, the conductor came around to collect tickets. He knocked on the bathroom door and said, "tickets please." the door opened just a crack and a single arm emerged with a ticket in hand. The Conductor took it and moved on. The Yankees saw this happen and agreed it was quite a clever idea.. Indeed, so clever that they decided to do the same thing on the return trip and save some money. That evening after the game when they got to the Columbia train station, they bought a single ticket for the return trip while to their astonishment the 3 Southerners didn't buy even 1 ticket. "How are you going to travel without a ticket?" asked one of the perplexed Yankees. "Watch and learn", answered one of the Southern boys. When they boarded the train the 3 Northerners crammed themselves into a bathroom and the 3 Southerners crammed themselves into the other bathroom across from it. Shortly after the train began to move, one of the Southerners left their bathroom and walked quietly over to the Yankee's bathroom. He knocked on the door and said "ticket please". There's just no way on God's green earth to explain how the Yankees won the war...

Friday night we heard a loud bang, followed by sirens and another bang or two...

Here's the scene yesterday, approximately 100 yards away from my house...

GARAGEFIRE.jpg

garage-fire-4000-block-7-ave-regina-garbage-can.jpg

Apparently, the first explosion started the fire and critically burned the young homeowner. The other blast(s), according to fire officials, was a nitrous oxide bottle or two. The young man of 24 years, did not survive his injuries. :(

It's not a friggin' meth lab. :rolleyes:

I drive by the property regularly. The shop was recently constructed, maybe 5 years old. I had a closer look at the remains today. I could see the burned vehicle was a lifted 4x4 Chevy PU, a couple engines on stands, a few transmissions on the floor, melted toolboxes... you know, common gearhead shop stuff.

I learned today, the dead young man leaves a young pregnant wife behind. His identity has not been released and I didn't know him, but my buddy B-tard "thinks" he might be the son of a friend of a friend, so maybe I do?

Latest posts

Back