fun daydream

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wahoo

LB5O--I have a nice warm shop and help is always wanted!!

Come join!
______

wahoo, road trip, l feel better, the dark cloud is lifting:D[;):D

be like monster garage, but better 'cause we get to play.

Later :cool:

LB5O--I have a nice warm shop and help is always wanted!!

Come join!
______

wahoo, road trip, l feel better, the dark cloud is lifting:D[;):D

be like monster garage, but better 'cause we get to play.

Later :cool:

Agreed!!!

I got a pretty good start, when I picked up this beast.

Attachments

• dodge this II.jpg
    dodge this II.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 19
Corpo and Bonehead posted! Excellent! Totally agree with you Corpo the door corners need to be rounded.

"Trouble is, someone else bought it." Not a problem Bob we are just daydreaming and details like this are inconsequential. [cl

We haven't visualized wheels yet. :)

If it was mine, and following e-man's concept, I'd send it to Torchie for a 1" to 2" chop, then off to Old Iron for a frame, on to Falconvan for suspension. Western Canada with MinterFab and Doc is the place to get the driveline installed and all the plumbing done right. From out east jfg455 would supply one of his turbo LS engines and an OD trans, then down Florida way for some wiring perfection by Donsrods. Bonehead would make a custom steering wheel and a skull shift knob.

Any ideas on where it should go next?

I'm a self proclaimed expert in the art of patina application.Send it to my shop last. I'll gladly put it on the back burner while starting 3 or 4 other projects. It'll sit outside for 5 of 6 years and end up have perfect patina.........guaranteed!

Latest posts

Back