1936 Diamond T with 6BT cummins

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been pretty busy, but I got a chance to work on something for a bit today on the truck.

http://www.36hillbillydeluxe.com/2013/0 ... rings.html

Anybody have any good ideas for me to repair these? I don't have any welding skills (hubby does that), but I can cut/grind/drill/etc.

Karin

Nope never seen one in those colors personally..... Nice score on the HF tools too. I have the roller and after some modifying its a pretty good tool. I also would like a tipping die if I can find one.

Nope never seen one in those colors personally..... Nice score on the HF tools too. I have the roller and after some modifying its a pretty good tool. I also would like a tipping die if I can find one.

the bead roller is the only HF tool - the brake is a Grizzly and the shrinker/stretchers are Eastwood...... but, ya, now I will be searching for the tipping die for the HF bead roller. Hopefully we can get it strengthened up to use this weekend possibly :)

Nice! I look forward to seeing this finished.

You should check out Whitetrash Fabrication out of FL. They build some killer cummins powered rat rods

Latest posts

Back