Vancouver Island BC, Canada Eh.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabckid

Hi,

Thanks for the add.
Names Brad, Have a few toys I am building.
Currently building a 39 Ford pickup with a 6 inch chop and a 6 inch stretch to the cab, going to be sitting on A Nissan hardbody frame with a 500 CID Cadillac engine.

Then because one is never enough i just picked up two 29 Pontiac Sedans (2 & 4 door) one of which needs some pieces. Going to have a ton of questions about these two.

Welecome aboard man, I’m frome the other coast... Newfoundland. Bye those caddy engines sound cool as hell.

Jason

Welcome to the site
This is the best forum on the web.
We enjoy seeing pics of the rides and like following the builds [P[P[P

First one is how I found it in the field second one is how it sits right now.
Third is two pontiacs in a lot of pieces.

Have to say this forum has a way better vibe than some others.

I will work on a build thread soon.

Attachments

• 20160414_114008.jpg
    20160414_114008.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180423_093015.jpg
    20180423_093015.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 20180826_150613.jpg
    20180826_150613.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks for the add.
Names Brad, Have a few toys I am building.
Currently building a 39 Ford pickup with a 6 inch chop and a 6 inch stretch to the cab, going to be sitting on A Nissan hardbody frame with a 500 CID Cadillac engine.

Then because one is never enough i just picked up two 29 Pontiac Sedans (2 & 4 door) one of which needs some pieces. Going to have a ton of questions about these two.

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have some cool projects!

Where on the island are you? I have a friend in Victoria I'll be going out to see later this year.

Welcome from Portland, Oregon. Love your projects. I have a couple 38/39 Ford PU projects in the works. One is close to done, the other is still in piles of pieces and rattling around in my head. The Pontiacs look great.

You are quite right about this site. It is different than most.

Latest posts

Back