just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy Pipes

Attachments

• pipes.jpg
    pipes.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 60
Thank you guys for your good vibes. They are much appreciated.
I don't remember some things that must have happened for a few seconds while I was still moving, so I'm very glad that I woke up partly when I did, but you can tell from my thinking that I wasn't taking the whole situation seriously yet. Oh and when I reread my story I realized that I was not veering to the right before the crash, I was veering left. If I'd have started to veer right when I first guessed there was a problem coming up, I could have maybe gone around the back of the pick-up, if he didn't stop. If he would have looked towards the oncoming traffic, panicked and stopped I would have probably killed him and it would have been more my fault. I kept hoping he would look east, panic and stop, but he didn't. Anyhow the old fellow in the pick up is pretty good, I guess. The doctors let him go home from the hospital that evening, with a promise to come back in the next morning for more X-rays. The police wouldn't let me go near him at the scene, and that surprized me, but I guess they've had some further stressful scenes with angry drivers.
It is ironic that I had been driving that truck for forty years and never put a scratch on it and then, Phsssssst, it all ended.
It's so nice to belong to this forum/club and have your empathy, Guys. Thank You.

67355468_1640154326116789_5099080083998507008_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back