Custom Mopar ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's magic!

I wasn't really liking it til you reached this point.

LOL. Thanks bob. If everyone liked it I would know I was doing something wrong. [ddd:cool:

In every project lately, I reach a point where the frustration level becomes unacceptable. I hit that mark this morning.
Took about a hour for me to get the Dodge up on the dollies to turn it around. Now I don't have the strength /energy to be able to push it and no help insight until the weekend.
I can remember when this would have been a 15 minute job for me and I wouldn't have used wheel dollies. Just the floor jack.........
Thanks for letting vent. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself and take my own advice. ..... Keep on keeping on.
Totrchie

Attachments

• IMG_4867.jpg
    IMG_4867.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 27
I know first hand Torchie. Swept the shop this morning with one arm in a sling. No fun.

Got a pot for cleaning carbs. It has two handles. Couldn't pick it up with one side handle without spilling the carb cleaner all over. Had to ask for help for such a simple task.

In my opinion those dollies aren't very helpful

You're keeping up the good fight and doing exceptional work on both the boat and the Mopar.

I know first hand Torchie. Swept the shop this morning with one arm in a sling. No fun.

Got a pot for cleaning carbs. It has two handles. Couldn't pick it up with one side handle without spilling the carb cleaner all over. Had to ask for help for such a simple task.

In my opinion those dollies aren't very helpful

You're keeping up the good fight and doing exceptional work on both the boat and the Mopar.

Don't push your recuperation time bob. I did that too many times and now I pay the price. It's hard for people that have always been active to just sit around and watch the grass grow.
I only use the dollies when I have to turn a car around in my limited shop space. I have a dirt drive way so that makes things harder as well. I'm going to give it another shot in the morning.
Torchie

"Turn around"
This mornings effort:eek:
For some reason I have a squeak in my fake leg now.........:)
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4868.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 33
I don'know. i really like the other side better. But I'm glad you have been able to turn things around. [ddd

Upon doing this I left for 2 Drs appointments. Not because of this though.lol

Hey, that's a totally different car. I know cause it's a different color [ddd
I suppose I need to get serious about finding a PS rear fender.
Torchie

Yeah, I don't think this one looks good fenderless [cl

Great progress, you're doing awesome!

Isn't that what makes it a "Rat Rod" snopro......[ddd
No progress today but I did break out the SOS pads and give the PS a quick scrub down. Makes a huge difference right?????:D
This car has so much crud on it from sitting out it is going to take gong to bare metal to get it clean.
A friend is stopping by tomorrow after work to help me get the car moved closer the the front of the shop and off of the dollies.[cl
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4868.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4869.jpg
    IMG_4869.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 18
More of the same.

On to the PS.
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_4871.jpg
    IMG_4871.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4872.jpg
    IMG_4872.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4873.jpg
    IMG_4873.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 23
Double duty today. Wooden boat in the morning. Dodge in the afternoon.
Relief cuts made to the B pillar and the back corner of the quarter window fitted and partially tacked.
I will finish it up tomorrow.
Torchie

Attachments

• IMG_4910.jpg
    IMG_4910.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4911.jpg
    IMG_4911.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4912.jpg
    IMG_4912.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 25
So is the pass side a little easier after putting the drivers side together? Coming along nicely [cl[P

Always ZZ ;)
Going to take a day off from both projects as my back is killing me right now.
A little physical therapy this afternoon should help.
Thanks for the comments gang!.
Torchie

Latest posts

Back