Some goodies for sale!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70_boosted

have a few different things for sale. if interested please ask questions and just let me know more that i can do for anyone.

T3/T4 57 trim turbo,brand new, painted exh housings. good for 350hp, so a good match to a lot of the smaller v8's, I6's, etc. have an external 38mm wastegate that i am sending with, brand new as well, ready to go! on top of that, a ssqv black BOV, brand new,all one get up, ready to ship!
ASKING:: $175

Pontiac 400 4813 "N" crank, machined and ready to run! fully machined, checked and ready to run for anyone into pontiacs!!
ASKING:: $200

Cadillac 500 Thumper 279 Cam. cam and lifter kit, also going to throw in a MTS Spring set! all brand new in boxes!
ASKING:: $325

I am also selling my twin turbo headers for the Cad 500, if anyone is interested, please feel free to get to me on those and shoot me an offer,can just pay the amount to cover for flanges and shipping!

Attachments

• crank.jpg
    crank.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 34
  • crank 2.jpg
    crank 2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
  • crank 3.jpg
    crank 3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 29
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 57
  • tn2.jpg
    tn2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 51
  • cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 34
the headers i am still gonna use, sorry guy. As for the turbo and wastegate, you will run about 200-225 shipped to your door.

No worries! I have always wanted to turbo the 500 I have. Thought it would be an awesome torque monster! Thanks. :D

Latest posts

Back