Eztbucket.com

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPM

The Rat Master!
We build T Bucket and Rat Rod chassis parts. From the smallest chassis bracket to a complete rolling chassis. We have a CNC Plasma cutter that will cut up to 1" thick material. We love to do one of special parts.

We also do custom gas tanks, radius rods, straight and drop front tube axles.

Check out the web site. http://www.eztbucket.com/

Got some custom made pieces for my project from Ron. Done and shipped within one day. Got them in the mail within a couple of days. I'll point them out on my build when I get to that stage. Great prices and fast service! I'm sure I'll be getting some more pieces from Ron in the near future.

just got back from rons shop, nice people. got some m2 strut rod brakets made , excelent price. i took a jeep p.s. box with me to get a adapter plate made for it . he made it while i was there. and he make these little steel rats [;)

DSCN1437.jpg

Here is something we have been working on, for the last week or so.

brownratwheel.jpg

flyingeyballsteeringwheel.jpg

The centers are interchangeable and are raised 3/4" off the wheel itself. We are in the process of making all kinds of centers.

Some grill teeth cut for me. 32 in all and 75#

I think you need to move to north Texas help me save on shipping. Still the parts are about the same with shipping, but I get my parts 2-3 weeks faster[cl[cl[cl

Nice work fast turnaround faxed copy Sunday got parts on Friday

Attachments

• 1939 Plymouth 002.jpg
    1939 Plymouth 002.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 1939 Plymouth 004.jpg
    1939 Plymouth 004.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts

Back