1950 Stude Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dropped the engine onto the chassis this week and The pan on the engine I'm using is different than on my mock up. :mad: I need to either use the mock-up pan or notch the cross member.

I can get the motor mount bolts in but the pan sits on the crossmember. I need to cut out about 1/2". I think I'll do it the hard way and notch the crossmember so I can use the chrome pan.

I think I might still need to cut another half coil of the springs too.

010-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

nice winch , that will make things a whole lot easier . You'll be able to lift a body off without the chain banging against everything , besides pushing a button sure sounds easier . Good score ! :)

well i'm a few month's behind on this one--but it all looks really good--just keep up the good work, and don't let that 34 distract you too much!!:D:D

DMW 56 thats an interesting project you have on the go.i love the doors,would you believe i was offered one for sale on sunday,but i have to finish what i have.keep the pictures coming

DMW 56 thats an interesting project you have on the go.i love the doors,would you believe i was offered one for sale on sunday,but i have to finish what i have.keep the pictures coming

Thanks! I have been terribly distracted by 2 other builds since I started this one. I need to finish the 34 Coupe and get back on this!![;)

WWW or black walls??

Just bought a set of M/T tri ribs. They're going on my 50 Stude and was wondering if I should go with WWW or black walls? Any body have picture of a tri rib wheel on a car either way?

picture.php

Well after 3 1/2 years, 2 vehicles and a motorcycle built I'm finally back on the Stude. Went and bought some tires and had them mounted on the Mickey Tri-ribs so I move the frame. I need to clean up the the bottom of the body and get it back on the frame.

I started back to work on the Stude today. Cleaning up the firewall and the trans tunnel and sealing some seams underneath. I need to undercoat the bottom and paint the firewall before I put the body back on the frame.

I also got the rear shocks mounted.

I thought my old eyes had finally failed after looking back 1 page to see what and how I missed this and saw 2010! Lol[cl
Looks good! And warms my heart to know other people have long interuptions to projects too![P

Latest posts

Back