Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28167112_408133939610609_6412698899459157540_n.jpg

mmmmmm[dr

This is an early International 6 speed climbing a 50 degree incline with a Farmall tractor on board.

attachment.php

Attachments

• afc48b249ac5c42344e1a42e1b0b6bde--homemade-tow-truck.jpg
    afc48b249ac5c42344e1a42e1b0b6bde--homemade-tow-truck.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 129
i like it. i have seen the chevy trucks with different front ends graphed on and this one is the best looking one so far.[cl

Not trying to start a fight or nuttin, but listen to you guys. I posted that GTO/Chevy thinking it was photoshopped. But it looked pretty good even if in concept form. All in all ,every one of us goes against the grain in some way on every build. Nobody wants to be same old, same old. For messing with a truck like that, you have to admit it's pretty smooth. And somebody mentioned no 5 lug wheels on chevy 4x4....excuse me guys but bull caca. Remember the S-10?
The axle width is only 2" different from an S10 4x4 from C-10s for a lot of years from the 50's up for a ways. Widening, narrowing, stretching, changing things around...we all do it. But please don't say it can't be done. Some darn fool will be out here on a build thread trying fashion a great big shoe horn trying to wedge a GTO grill on a truck....[ddd[cl

Not trying to start a fight or nuttin, but listen to you guys. I posted that GTO/Chevy thinking it was photoshopped. But it looked pretty good even if in concept form. All in all ,every one of us goes against the grain in some way on every build. Nobody wants to be same old, same old. For messing with a truck like that, you have to admit it's pretty smooth. And somebody mentioned no 5 lug wheels on chevy 4x4....excuse me guys but bull caca. Remember the S-10?
The axle width is only 2" different from an S10 4x4 from C-10s for a lot of years from the 50's up for a ways. Widening, narrowing, stretching, changing things around...we all do it. But please don't say it can't be done. Some darn fool will be out here on a build thread trying fashion a great big shoe horn trying to wedge a GTO grill on a truck....[ddd[cl

Well said. We all start with a concept. Many of us on here have asked for photo shop help with our builds.[cl

Don't take it personally, smallfoot. We all see things a little different and the Chevy GTO is definitely different!

If you were to build it, we'd support you, 5 lugs or 13...

Latest posts

Back