Another one just jumped on my trailer

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still wondering why koool trades like that don't come the old Tripper's way?!? Great catch guy!!! [cl

BoB

No matter, just curious. ;)

Do you have any visions or plan for this find?

At this point, the vision is waiting on prior projects. Didn't get any title with it. Down here you can submit for a homebuilt title but I'll check into that to see how stupid the rules are to go by. My buddy Junior is trying to build his house and I'm his crew. I have a 46 Chevy which is stalled for inspiration. I gained 2 more projects in the barn for my daughter and grandson that have to be done by Christmas. A 4 wheeler that was previously my grandson's is going to my daughter to ride when we give Ethan his little pit bike dirtbike. Both have some problems from sitting, but I have already located and received all the parts for both to replace all fuel and electrics related gear on both. I'll finish replacing parts on both of those today and maybe need some more clean up time and maybe some paint.
With not too much work, I could make it run for off road cool pretty easy. I have several power trains around here. I'm in the same boat with many of you guys...."which project gets worked on next?:D

Latest posts

Back