Northern B.C.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobber999

Hello I am from northern b.c. and started my first rat rod or custom rod. I have worked on building bikes and tinkered a bit. First I will probably have a lot of questions and from what I have seen on this site while waiting to be approved so I could start my introduction there are a lot of nice cars, trucks, etc and everyone seams very helpful

My project is this last fall I bought a 1977 f350 custom dually with flat deck, runs and drives and has a great heart after sitting all winter two pumps of the gas and she fired right up ( the farmer I bought her from told me she would fire every time if I followed that rule lol)

But the project does not end with the Ford I also bought a 1 1/2 1949 Gmc cab and front clip which came with a spare 1950 Chevrolet cab.

I have started this spring striping the Ford cab off to put the 49 cab on the frame

image.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site
Start a build thread so we can follow along. Ask all the questions you want and by all means, post a lot of pics.

Hello, and welcome, neighbour. I'm just down the road from you in the Grande Prairie area. I also have a '78 Ford 350 dually rat rod, but couldn't find a picture quickly.
Go for it! oh, ya and post up lots of pictures.

Latest posts

Back