Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was parked in front of the local Harbor Freight. Wonder how much weight it will handle on that gooseneck.
It looks like it may have a bigger rear end under it, but a little truck is still a little truck.

Reminds me of the time my little brother borrowed my car trailer. Hooked it up to his gen 1 Courier PU, and hauled his 66 Chevy C20 30 miles home. He said it got a little squirrelly above 30 MPH. I'm glad he didn't ask to use the trailer. :eek:

Saw this one the other day! :D

BoB

Attachments

• 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 67
A little roadside attraction. (I see old tin quite often, but rarely a coupe in plain sight.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0903 SZ.jpg
    IMG_0903 SZ.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 199
I was tempted, but came to my senses and drove away. (I need another project like I need another hole in my head.)

That said, the image is haunting me some! I know where there's a '39 sedan with a decent front end and the coupe has its ID tag. (Silver piece on the pass. side cowl.) Being a Chevy guy, I spotted the tag from a mile away... they're "missing" more often than not.

I didn't see any doors, but next time I'm out that way, I may be forced to investigate... if it's still there...

My butt is still getting kicked over passing a 37 Dodge coupe in about the same condition as that one when I started my 31. No doors, fenders, motor, tranny, but it was a roller with 9" Ford rear and mopar front....body wasn't too bad. Looked like it was set up as a gasser.

Don't see many of these anymore... if you ever did! [ddd

BoB

hehehe quite popular little trucks over here in NZ..

interestingly .. they were only ever 4 stud hubs wheels on them ..

i see this one has 5 lug nuts.. wonder what its sunning or what frame its on .. more to this one that meets the eye

hehehe quite popular little trucks over here in NZ..

interestingly .. they were only ever 4 stud hubs wheels on them ..

i see this one has 5 lug nuts.. wonder what its sunning or what frame its on .. more to this one that meets the eye

That's S-10/Camaro/etc. bolt pattern (by the wheels), and judging by what I can see of the frame under the truck it looks like it's on an S-10 frame.

Latest posts

Back