2 Bench top metal cutting lathes for sale... Made in USA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

62ChevyII

I have two of these vintage (I am told these were made in the 1960s but I am not sure) made in USA Sears Roebuck Co. lathes. One is complete with the gears for threading and the original multi-diameter pully Dunlap drive motor. The other doesn't have all the gears but I do have some of the gears for it. Basically the 2nd lathe I thought would be a good source of parts for the 1st one. The 2nd one could still be used but the power feed doesn't have all the gears and wouldn't work. I do have a drive motor for the 2nd one but it just has a single pully on it. The 2nd one has the correct chuck on it which could be moved to the 1st one which currently has a smaller drill chuck on it. Anyway, lots of potential and spare parts. I was going to fix the one up and use the 2nd for spare parts but I have since bought another machine so I don't really need these. They seem to be in good shape but I haven't used them myself. These things when complete go for around $500 each on ebay. I have enough stuff here for a complete one plus lots of spare parts if needed. Asking $650 for both of mine. Located in Wichita, KS.

12-04-2012001.jpg

12-04-2012002.jpg

12-04-2012003.jpg

12-04-2012004.jpg

Bump for a price drop to $600 for everything. I also have some extra chucks and a drill chuck that goes in the tail stock to drill with that is included:

12-04-2012008.jpg

Latest posts

Back