Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a cool idea for a scoop, is just the front going to be open for air flow or?
I was just thinking with how small it appears that it may be restrictive to such a large engine...

Well executed!! You always seem to have neat ideas!

Thanks, it has been a fun build, coming up with ideas.

That scoop satisfies a deep need i have to see something real for a change.
Know what i mean?

Wow, that's deep. Thanks E-man, I have struggled with which idea to use on the scoop from the start. But I think this one turned out to be the perfect choice.

Getting down to it now. Changed out the front wheels from the builder wheels to the finish wheels. I will get it outside for a better view soon, but it is looking sweet.

I am sure some people do, but even the shiny car guys appreciate the work, and they know I have more time in all the hand made parts, than most of them have in restorations.

I am sure some people do, but even the shiny car guys appreciate the work, and they know I have more time in all the hand made parts, than most of them have in restorations.

I was more or less saying because they know they ain't going to win.....

You might want to make a matching trailer.... with a display case. :D

It would have to be bigger than the truck to carry all the trophies.

Rather than build a junk yard driveshaft, which is what I usually do, I went all out and had one made a driveshaft shop. Probably worth the money.

Latest posts

Back