BMW V8 powered T

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a clutch master & brake master pedal assembly from a sandrail, fitment is tight. To tight to the exhaust, I may be able to lower mounting and pull forward a bit. The back of the tapeline is the frontmost of the T cab.

Also had an idea for the headlights I wanted to try, I actually kind of dig it.

"Hey you"

"Yeah?"

"What are you staring at?"

"Uhh...nuthin"

Last edited:
I like that idea on the headlights, only drawback i see is what to do with the wiring to make it look clean.

Well hate to be a party pooper.... just thinking it may be annoying
to on coming traffic if the road your on is not completely smooth..
being the lights will travel with the suspension...I could be wrong..
I'm diggin' everything else though....

I doubt road movement will cause lights to move enough to be a hazard to other drivers. I was more concerned about vibration wiping out bulb filaments. I'm gonna run with this for now, I dig it. I am considering two smaller fixed mount fog lights to the front crossmember too

I doubt road movement will cause lights to move enough to be a hazard to other drivers. I was more concerned about vibration wiping out bulb filaments. I'm gonna run with this for now, I dig it. I am considering two smaller fixed mount fog lights to the front crossmember too

Put led bulbs in them

What do you guys think, carb scoop on top of the engine over the throttlebody? Mechanically it would be easy to adapt over, style wise do you think it works?

was going to suggest this.....

If you fabbed it to look like this?

I know the underpinnings are different.

Attachments

• glittergreen.JPG
    glittergreen.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Back